For the new Web site user, establishing an effective web presence for a business can seem complicated.
We will work with you to demystify it. We can register a domain name for your business,
host your Web site and create dedicated E-Mail adresses with your own domain name.
The established Web site owner will find our DNS transfer services helpful.
Your Web site will be hosted on our state-of-the art, reliable servers, so you
don't have to buy any extra equipment. You can rest assured that your Web site will be
reliable, fast, and secure.
Here are some the things you get and suggestions about how to use them.
Click here for our Acceptable Use Policy and User Agreement.
- We don't put a limit on the amount of traffic to your site.
- All Hosting Options get the same personal attention. We can help you choose
which option is best for you and your company. We can also set up a package
specifically for your needs at the same reasonable costs.
- Note: If you don't have a domain name, we cann help you register your name.
- Once you sign-up for hosting, we will send you your login and passwords.
- You get a cPanel that gives you access to your hosted site as well as Web Statistics.
- EVERY domain gets its own Web Statistics. Use these statistics
to help you decide where to spend your Internet marketing dollars, or use them
to help you decide which pages may need revision or changing.
Among the statistics captured are the number of visits to your site, a list
of the top referring domains (e.g., search engines and lists), top key words
and phases that were used to find your site. It also tells you which pages they
visited and the types of domains they visited from(.net, .com, etc.)
Some of our Options include E-Mail. With E-Mail you get:
- Web Mail: so you can get to your E-Mail using any Internet
browser anywhere in the world. You can read and send E-mail, including attachments.
- Our servers have Anti-Spam software: so you can block annoying or unwanted
ads before they ever reach your computer. You can access the controls through your cPanel. You can blacklist e-mail addresses
you don't want. You can change or update the list
whenever you wish. The cPanel has easy to
understand instructions and if you need help, it is only a phone call away.
Invoices are sent 2 months prior to renewal date.
Payment for all hosting packages is due prior to the renewal date.
Late payments can result in finance charges being added to an account and/or services being suspended until payment is rendered.